We have a range of plug and play products available to you. Our list will change and grow so please check regularly for new updates and releases.
Please use the Contact link above if you’re interested in any of the below.
Very few team managers have visibility of what their team is due to work on, and whether their team, and the individuals within it, are under or over utilised. This makes delivering current work, and planning future work almost impossible. This solution helps resolve this problem.
- Simple, clever and intuitive Excel backend for data entry
- Power BI front end for summaries and insights
- Pre-configured Power BI data set and reports
- No setup or installations costs
- Can be deployed remotely or on site
- Ideal for teams of 10 or less, but can support much larger teams if required
- Can be accessed and used through the Power BI Service (recommended) or Power BI Desktop – Power BI Service approx £8 per user per month
- Annual license £3500 per year
- Annual license covers up to 10 users. Each additional user license is £350 per year
- All licenses include support (available Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm) and maintenance
- Annual license does not include required Microsoft licensing, which your organisation may already have
- Resourcing data at your fingertips
- Over and under utilistaion of team clearly identified
- Planned versus actual hours tracked
- Minimal setup and configuration
- Low cost solution, designed with smaller companies and teams in mind
- Utilisation view – including staff location, over utilisation warnings
- Gant chart view – see when projects, and team members involvement in those projects is due to start and end
- Actual vs planned view – how good was the the planning, and how well have staff been able to work to it
If you’re interested in a full demo, which takes approx 15 mins to run through and can be provided remotely, please contact us.
PBI report templates
Most Power BI reports are created from a blank white canvas. Different reports developed by different developers therefore look and work differently. Reports may also lack correct organisational branding and some not be as intuitive as they could be. Some finer settings such as visual interactions, labeling etc. may also be missed. This solution helps resolve this problem.
- Pre-configured and branded report pages, ready for your data to be applied to them
- Your branding (colours and logo’s) applied
- Report header hosting key report information and features
- Best practice visual interactions pre-set
- Default settings in theme for
- brand colours
- visual headers
- data labels
- table and matrix formatting properties
- slicer formats
- card formats
- Annual license £950 per year
- No limit on the number of users
- License includes support (available Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm) and maintenance
- Report development time reduced significantly
- Consistent look and feel to all reports
- Branded reports
- Reports developed to best practices
From Template to Report in under 10 mins. Creating the same report without our templates would take 3 maybe 4 times longer.